I Believe a Threshold Has Been Crossed...

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
No, and we didn't generally tape our ankles until AFTER they were sprained, either.
"and that's how it was and we liked it!"

PD-Cock

Jan 29, 2022
I'm embarrassed to admit I bought a set of Ginsu knives. Complete junk. The only way anyone should acquire a set is through regifting.
Sooo, you knew Ms. Beulah, my grandmother??? Curmudgeon extraordinaire, Queen of re-gifting.
After her passing, we were shocked to find boatload of gifts she had received over the years from family members, same gift wrap, same tag from the giver except she'd written herself a note on each one as to who she planned to give it to & what occasion.
To honor her we gave out the gifts as she intended. My Mom & aunt were in tears laughing so hard because the gifts earmarked for them were gifts they had given her. She just swapped the names.
She never knew the adults had figured her out many years prior, never said a word.
Ms. Beulah was hell of a business woman.

Reactions: King Ward

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
This place is a ghost town. I think watching the numbers change at McDonald's goes quicker than waiting for a reply here
This place is not as engaged as Twitter, thank goodness. And to those on the old board who keep bleating on about there only being "premium content" here, good riddance. I'm done answering them.

Last edited:

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
This place is not as engaged as Twitter, thank goodness. And to those on the old board who keep bleating on about there only being "premium content" here, good riddance. I'm done answering them.
You know, there's ignorant; there's willfully ignorant; and then there's HOPELESSY ignorant.

Reactions: bayrooster

Forkcock

Jan 21, 2022
I remember being old enough to get my first pair of Converse All-Stars. Can still smell them.

• Haha
Reactions: atl-cock

Gamecock Jacque

Joined Dec 20, 2020
Jan 30, 2022
This afternoon, I had three times more notifications on this board than that other board. That must mean something. Those folks over there who are coming need to come on over. They quicker you move in, the sooner you get settled.
I'm still bouncing back and forth between sites. So far neither site is as good as what we had.

Reactions: Dallas-Cock

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
I'm still bouncing back and forth between sites. So far neither site is as good as what we had.
I made a personal executive decision last week to read/post exclusively on ON3. Going back to Rivals would only get me sucked in on threads, and reduce the efficacy of ON3. If I miss some stuff as a result, so be it.

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
I made a personal executive decision last week to read/post exclusively on ON3. Going back to Rivals would only get me sucked in on threads, and reduce the efficacy of ON3. If I miss some stuff as a result, so be it.
The new posts on the "dating a midget" thread just make roll my eyes. It feels like a cheap effort to suck new people into an OLD, but popular thread.