I Believe a Threshold Has Been Crossed...

HillsToSea

Joined Apr 12, 2020
Jan 25, 2022
This afternoon, I had three times more notifications on this board than that other board. That must mean something. Those folks over there who are coming need to come on over. They quicker you move in, the sooner you get settled.
Howdy KW. I had to get them to call me and walk me through this to get on. Hope I can do it on my own now. I’m very lo tech

HillsToSea

Joined Apr 12, 2020
Jan 25, 2022
I thought those were kids shoes? I remember wearing those when I was a wee lad.
They were. Guess I’m still a kid. Do you remember PF Flyers tennis shoes? Ad said they made you jump higher and run faster. I believed it

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
They were. Guess I’m still a kid. Do you remember PF Flyers tennis shoes? Ad said they made you jump higher and run faster. I believed it
I had 'em. They were white and had the green rubber label on the heel instead of the blue label that Keds had.

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
I wish I had shoes like that when I was a kid! Everyone else seemed to have cooler shoes than me. Of course the first thing I did when I could afford all my own clothes was buy a computer.

Reactions: SCExpat38

burr

Jan 22, 2022
PF Flyers were the poormans Converse AllStar, very similar but half the $$. All I wore. Sears and Roebuck.

"Do you remember PF Flyers tennis shoes? Ad said they made you jump higher and run faster." (boy, I screwed that quote up, still learning.)

burr

Jan 22, 2022
I s'pose that after a certain time, this forum will have the different catagories drawn upon; football, basketball, baseball, (maybe even womens basketball). or will it forever be as it is (no apparent direction) ? Let's get started...

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
I s'pose that after a certain time, this forum will have the different catagories drawn upon; football, basketball, baseball, (maybe even womens basketball). or will it forever be as it is (no apparent direction) ? Let's get started...

Reactions: Horseshoe04

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
I'm embarrassed to admit I bought a set of Ginsu knives. Complete junk. The only way anyone should acquire a set is through regifting.
But when you really have to cut through a Coke can, at least you have that capability now.

Reactions: Horseshoe04

Horseshoe04

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Jan 21, 2022
But when you really have to cut through a Coke can, at least you have that capability now.
You can convert the. To marijuana ready with a safety pin, if you live in one of those states allowed to inhale