I BELIEVE!

IPOC

Joined Aug 30, 2015
Feb 2, 2022
I still have a good feeling about the rest of the season.Yes our game was a downer but I have faith in Beamer and our Gamecocks.Better things are ahead.

Reactions: Maccmaine12

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Depends on what the team and staff do with what they learned from the UNC game.

Depends on if the OL issues are fixable.

This is where they earn their money. Make adjustments.

GCJerryUSC

Joined Aug 19, 2001
Jan 17, 2022
I'm not feeling that way. I hope it's not misplaced optimism. It's not that the GCs lost because I was not really expecting a win. It's the way the game was lost. Seems like very poor coaching and planning.
How could coaches have not known how poorly the OL was gonna play?

OK. Will try to be optimistic. Furman game should be let's straighten out the problems before Ga.šŸ’€šŸ¤¢šŸ˜µ

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022

This is my question as well and one that Beamer needs to be asked in his midweek presser. I don't want some lame "can you evaluate how the OL played?" kind of question. I want "did the coaches know how bad the OL is?"

Reactions: Prestonyte

Big JC

May 12, 2023
I'm not feeling that way. I hope it's not misplaced optimism. It's not that the GCs lost because I was not really expecting a win. It's the way the game was lost. Seems like very poor coaching and planning.

OK. Will try to be optimistic. Furman game should be let's straighten out the problems before Ga.šŸ’€šŸ¤¢šŸ˜µ
My concern is, has our OL been holding up well against our DL in practice? If so, that doesn't say much for our DL. All the happy talk coming out of Fall camp about Rattler having his best camp ever and how good the O looked makes me wonder about our D.

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
This is my question as well and one that Beamer needs to be asked in his midweek presser. I don't want some lame "can you evaluate how the OL played?" kind of question. I want "did the coaches know how bad the OL is?"
Predictable answer is no, they looked fine against our DL.
Follow up question, did you know how bad our DL was?

Reactions: LBGCOCK

Latest posts