"I don't have a theme for the Jukebox" Jukebox thread.....

84lion

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
878
1,539
93
ZZ Top is not my all-time favorite group, but I do like a lot of their songs. I listened to a few last evening while doing some things around the house, and then sat down to check out the videos from those songs (remember when MTV actually played music videos?). I remembered the ZZ car, the gorgeous ladies, the ZZ car key fob, and of course, the Bearded Ones twirling their fuzzy guitars. When music was FUN. RIP Frank Beard (who went without one).







 
  • Like
Reactions: Nitt1300

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,134
30,582
113
heartbroken I missed the cramps pit
From concert clips I've seen it was a madhouse, you would have loved it.
Just glad that some of their stuff has been resurrected.
Did you know that it was Lux Interior (lead singer for those who didn't know) is the one who convinced Stan Ridgeway and Wall of Voodoo to record Mexican Radio? Love that song.
This might be my favorite Stan Ridgeway song. (he was/is incredibly underrated).
 

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
3,980
5,496
113
@rudedude @laKavosiey-st lion
It's on tonight! Venue holds 620 people so every seat is a good one. I can't wait.

for anyone not in the know, this is probably the hottest rock act in the world right now.

Dave Groehl-“It absolutely blew my ******* mind.” “So completely bonkers, dude.”
Geddy Lee described Angine de Poitrine's music as “the most entertaining and exhilarating bits of music that I've heard for a long, long time.”

Seán Ono Lennon wrote:“I have never seen a weird instrumental band go viral like Angine de Poitrine. Never seen anything like it. It’s totally wild.”​


 

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
3,980
5,496
113
ENJOY! Are you smoking? I think these cats would be nuts with a gummie

😃😃😃
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?