And it's is very rough, textured. I could paint but I don't want to do it every four or five years. I'm also worried about getting in every nook and cranny. Can I not just slap some faux rock on the existing brick?
And it's is very rough, textured. I could paint but I don't want to do it every four or five years. I'm also worried about getting in every nook and cranny. Can I not just slap some faux rock on the existing brick?
I really hate painted brick. Maybe whitewashing is okay if it goes with the rest of the house. Otherwise, I wouldn't touch it if it is in good shape.
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4