I either

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,033
8,380
113
just told the painter that I liked the color he was using or that he could take my wife. I really have no clue what the guy is saying. The only thing I have understood that he wanted "Peeza" for lunch.

What's the best way to learn Spanish? I was too busy staring at the see-through shirts of my high school Spanish teacher to learn anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shortbus

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,033
8,380
113
That's exactly how I started my text to her to break the news :)
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers