I forgot

Clothier

Sophomore
Feb 2, 2005
357
127
0
I forgot how much fun going to a basketball game at the RAC could be. I stopped going over the past couple of years because we have not been competitive. I arrived in New Brunswick around 5. Headed over to Moon Harvest for dinner with my 12 year old and girlfriend. While there were empty seats, restaurant was holding reservations for guests coming after a show in town. Tried Tumulty's but that was half hour wait. Found Panico's and loved it. Finished eating 6:30. Parked at RAC 6:50 and in seats for national anthem. Crowd was great and game was entertaining. Hopefully we can stay competitive once tough part of schedule hits and I definitely will plan on being back before end of season.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four