I guess Iran has a right to defend itself.

Gr8ythunter

Aug 24, 2017

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
Defend itself??? Iran has been waging war on Israel for years through its proxies. It's about time that Iran is made to feel the pain directly. Every time a proxy hits a US or Israeli position, an Iranian deneral dies.

Free the Persians from Islamic fundamentalist tyranny!

When you live in a pit full of snakes, you can't be the rabbit.

Last edited:

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
I think troypwr has finally hit a new low. Defending Iran vs. Israel says a lot about your character, or lack there of. Israel is surrounded by certain elements( Hamas, Palestinian Authority Iran, Houthies, Hezbollah, etc) that won't rest until every Jew and Israeli is dead. I guess in your anti sematic fervor, you have no issue with that.
I hope Bibi tells Biden to eat ****, and retaliates with full force against Iran. The reason we are faced with these choices is because Grandpa Simpson is extremely weak. Look at the Afghanistan pullout, Russia invades Ukraine, China threatening Taiwan, Hamas attacks Israel. All of this is happening because of perceived weakness of the US. This didn't happen to the previous administration. I am sure all the leftists on this board are proud of their participation in the Rallies supporting Hamas, and chanting " from the river to the sea".
Now we know the true motivation of the people who we are disagreeing with.

Reactions: Pudly76

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
The Irish also know what's up.

The Iranian regime is not about peace. It will will not stop until it has annihilated Israel and remade the entire Middle East in its radical Islamic image. Israel is not stupid enough to sit by and watch them do it.

Shame on anyone who supports the murder, rape, and kidnapping of innocent women and children on October 7th. To prevent that from happening again, and to create a better life for the Palestinians, the people of Iran, and the rest of the Middle East, Hamas and the Iranian regime leaders must be completely eradicated.

Last edited:

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
The Iranian regime is not about peace. It will will not stop until it has annihilated Israel and remade the entire Middle East in its radical Islamic image. Israel is not stupid enough to sit by and watch them do it.

Shame on anyone who supports the murder, rape, and kidnapping of innocent women and children on October 7th. To prevent that from happening again, and to create a better life for the Palestinians, the people of Iran, and the rest of the Middle East, Hamas and the Iranian regime leaders must be completely eradicated.

"the people of Iran, and the rest of the Middle East, Hamas and the Iranian regime leaders must be completely eradicated." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously warped. Look at the goons giving the thumbs up. :oops:

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
"the people of Iran, and the rest of the Middle East, Hamas and the Iranian regime leaders must be completely eradicated." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously warped. Look at the goons giving the thumbs up. :oops:
The Israel vs. Iran/Hamas/Hezbollah battle is a classic case of good vs. evil. You apparently can't see the difference, which says a lot about your lack of any moral clarity. It explains why you can wholeheartedly support Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, Newsom, Blinken, KJP etc.
Israel must wipe out Hamas, or they face extinction. That is above your scale of understanding.

Attachments

• BIDEN.jpeg
    BIDEN.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017

3rd Slide

Aug 24, 2017
Not only is she smart, she is absolutely beautiful
Without a doubt, being smart and beautiful makes her doubly attractive.

But more impressive than her attractiveness are her logic and courage. The world needs more people like this.

Elica Le Bon, an Iranian-American lawyer, has gained prominence for her candid and impactful statements. She describes herself as a “daughter of Iran” and has been vocal about the situation in Israel, Gaza, and Iran. Here are some key points about her:
  1. Advocacy for Peace: Elica Le Bon emphasizes that Iranians do not want war with Israel; instead, they desire peace. She challenges those who support the Iranian regime’s aggressive stance and highlights the suffering endured by Iranians over the past 45 years 1.
  2. Viral Response: Le Bon’s response to anti-Israel protesters went viral. In one social media video, she questioned their silence when Iranian men were being executed for protesting and women were oppressed. She criticized those who fueled animosity toward Israel and Jews, emphasizing that Iranians have suffered enough 1.
  3. Biden Administration’s Role: Le Bon believes that the failure of the Biden administration to enforce Trump-era sanctions on Iran’s regime has empowered the mullahs. Despite warnings, diplomatic relations and unfreezing funds have contributed to the current situation 1.
  4. Legal Alchemist: Beyond her legal work, Elica Le Bon is a mentor and advocate for inclusivity and equity in the legal system. Her influence extends beyond the courtroom, aiming for positive transformation 2.
  5. Disruptor and Abolitionist: Le Bon disrupts stereotypes and challenges societal norms. As a criminal defense attorney and anti-carceral state activist, she encourages breaking free from limiting boxes 3.
In summary, Elica Le Bon’s powerful voice sheds light on critical issues and advocates for peace while challenging oppressive regimes.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Without a doubt, being smart and beautiful makes her doubly attractive.

But more impressive than her attractiveness are her logic and courage. The world needs more people like this.

Elica Le Bon, an Iranian-American lawyer, has gained prominence for her candid and impactful statements. She describes herself as a “daughter of Iran” and has been vocal about the situation in Israel, Gaza, and Iran. Here are some key points about her:
  1. Advocacy for Peace: Elica Le Bon emphasizes that Iranians do not want war with Israel; instead, they desire peace. She challenges those who support the Iranian regime’s aggressive stance and highlights the suffering endured by Iranians over the past 45 years 1.
  2. Viral Response: Le Bon’s response to anti-Israel protesters went viral. In one social media video, she questioned their silence when Iranian men were being executed for protesting and women were oppressed. She criticized those who fueled animosity toward Israel and Jews, emphasizing that Iranians have suffered enough 1.
  3. Biden Administration’s Role: Le Bon believes that the failure of the Biden administration to enforce Trump-era sanctions on Iran’s regime has empowered the mullahs. Despite warnings, diplomatic relations and unfreezing funds have contributed to the current situation 1.
  4. Legal Alchemist: Beyond her legal work, Elica Le Bon is a mentor and advocate for inclusivity and equity in the legal system. Her influence extends beyond the courtroom, aiming for positive transformation 2.
  5. Disruptor and Abolitionist: Le Bon disrupts stereotypes and challenges societal norms. As a criminal defense attorney and anti-carceral state activist, she encourages breaking free from limiting boxes 3.
In summary, Elica Le Bon’s powerful voice sheds light on critical issues and advocates for peace while challenging oppressive regimes.
I’ve never been to Iran, and wouldn’t go now, but I have friends who have been there, and have had Iranian friends over the years, one, my mechanic in Santa Ana back in the day, basically turned my Karman Ghia into a Porsche, and all I’ve ever heard is that the average Iranian in the streets love Americans.

Reactions: Ride Fly

3rd Slide

Aug 24, 2017
I’ve never been to Iran, and wouldn’t go now, but I have friends who have been there, and have had Iranian friends over the years, one, my mechanic in Santa Ana back in the day, basically turned my Karman Ghia into a Porsche, and all I’ve ever heard is that the average Iranian in the streets love Americans.
I have friends who are from Iran and tell crazy stories about their youth there. I would love to go but, yeah, not exactly the time to do so.

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
And yet they seem to overwhelmingly favor the regime. Educated folks, sure, but the average, rural Iranian? Not so much.

Latest posts