I hate bigboxes

TwinsRRUs_rivals79748

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2011
6,818
4,193
0
Pics or GTFO!!!




Well, I will help you out....:D:D:D:D:D:D

























 
Aug 6, 2009
15,511
9,089
0
Yoga pants don't lie.
Ha. No they don't. They hide nothing and accentuate everything.
So if you gonna wear em you better have the goods. I saw a woman at Tractor Supply last week wearing them. Tractor Supply!! She was loading her cart with sheep and goat feed.
She looked amazing....
Saw another woman wearing them just yesterday at a Macy's at the jewelry counter. She looked like ****.
Farm girls in yoga pants>>>Kardashian wannabes at Macy's in yoga pants
 

bigboxes

All-American
Sep 4, 2004
46,427
7,086
113
I tried to warn you of the dangers HW, but noooo you just had to look into the sun. Smokin
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nate004
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced