I hope Gettys isn't hurt...

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,337
13,608
66
With about 8 minutes to go in the game, Gettys hit the floor hard - while falling to the ground and actually scoring a basket which the ref negated. Gettys took some time to get up and he was limping / running gingerly in the next 1-2 minutes when he played.

After being taken out of the game, I do not believe that Gettys returned and he looked rather glum on the bench.

Hope it's nothing serious and he's good to go on Sunday......
 

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
29,980
29,353
113
Don't think he would've been utilized done the stretch given the game situation and DePaul press.
 

jersey07080

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2005
7,074
1,018
0
I just figured the big man was going through a soccer flop. Trying to sell that the basket should have counted.
 

Dpgru

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2015
4,603
4,761
0
I thought the same thing as the OP when I saw him on the bench. He looked either worried or down about something. Hopefully I am overreacting and all will be well.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released