I Like (P)ike

FrankZ_RU93

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
25,570
11,240
113
Thank you - was getting close to writing off all hopes of any semblance of a basketball team on The Banks for the rest of my born days.
 

RU82

Heisman
Jun 7, 2001
31,951
31,763
113
The imprint of his winning ways is already evident. We have a long way to go but it looks like coach Pikiell knows what he's doing.
 

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I agree. I am not young anymore and I've hoped for quite some time that I could see one more time at least us make the NCAA. I think that might happen within the next few years. I just have to stay healthy.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four