Size, rebounding, defense, and ball movement. I Like...
We can't shot though. Teams will sit in zones all season long on us
I don't think it is fair to say we can't shoot but we are definitely streaky. As such, you are correct in saying teams who sit in a zone could make it hard for RU on many nights.
Size, rebounding, defense, and ball movement. I Like...
Nice to see Williams not lose confidence and hit those corner threes after missing first cple
Lots of sloppiness in the half court though, Corey included
I fear Freeman won't be as effective in conf games with real rim protectors in the paint
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games