I loved it when the Ref got knocked down.*

thewop

Redshirt
Jun 27, 2002
1,648
45
0
Was that the same ref that called the ridiculous charge at the beginning? I couldn't rewind that far to see. Would be justice if it was.

I was disappointed the announcers said the player tripped him. The player was where he should be and no part of him was on the court. The ref ran out of bounds.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Jahyden White wants to learn more about West Virginia after offer
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Behind Enemy Lines: Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State