I must be a sadist

WVU_Dave

Junior
Jan 6, 2008
49,079
294
83
Do I enjoy the pain of hope and belief turning to painful disappointment? I must because I allow FB and BB to do it every year.
 
Oct 19, 2009
1,934
11
0
Just when you swear that you won’t let them get your hopes up again, you let it happen only to be crushed yet again. Still lots of life left in their season. I thought we were finally consistent enough to make a deep run again. Let’s hope we get back the mojo. Huggs will do what is needed.
Do I enjoy the pain of hope and belief turning to painful disappointment? I must because I allow FB and BB to do it every year.
 

WVU_Dave

Junior
Jan 6, 2008
49,079
294
83
Just when you swear that you won’t let them get your hopes up again, you let it happen only to be crushed yet again. Still lots of life left in their season. I thought we were finally consistent enough to make a deep run again. Let’s hope we get back the mojo. Huggs will do what is needed.
This was a game we should win. I swallowed TT knowing it was a tough road game....this one seemed like a nice bounce back opportunity.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Observations: Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: 'You've got to stop somebody to win the game'
  4. 04 WV Sports WATCH: WVU postgame interviews following loss at Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Iowa State