I think I am being hacked by the left

Fan1965

Dec 3, 2022
I got permanently banned from the Chat room Wireclub for defending Donald Trump. The mods or admins had typed what I was able to read as I was being banned was "I was a troll". A troll because I defended Trump. Same problem I had with the Forum Straight dope. They banned me for the same reason because I defended Trump.

So much for free speech here on the internet! Unless you are on a site that is run by those that have a broad mind and high intellect. you could be subject to filtering based on your opinions and beliefs.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
I got permanently banned from the Chat room Wireclub for defending Donald Trump. The mods or admins had typed what I was able to read as I was being banned was "I was a troll". A troll because I defended Trump. Same problem I had with the Forum Straight dope. They banned me for the same reason because I defended Trump.

So much for free speech here on the internet! Unless you are on a site that is run by those that have a broad mind and high intellect. you could be subject to filtering based on your opinions and beliefs.

It’s their loss, not yours. Just be thankful Musk bought twitter and made all the leftists cry.

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021
I get that stuff on Youtube all the time now with their AI filtering. i once described Maxine Waters as a "bi##h' and got banned for 24 hours.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017

Call a Wambulance.🥺🥺🥺 65 was banned from a chat room. How old are you ? Grow a set and quit whining about the internet. How about Truth Social ?

Reactions: Torch901

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
That's pretty standard. If you don't support a certain point of view, you are deemed a troll so your voice can be silenced. It's an actual strategy. Meanwhile, they are screaming from the rooftops about how they will lose their rights under Trump or any other conservative candidate, lol.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
That's pretty standard. If you don't support a certain point of view, you are deemed a troll so your voice can be silenced. It's an actual strategy. Meanwhile, they are screaming from the rooftops about how they will lose their rights under Trump or any other conservative candidate, lol.
And they do not even have a whiff of irony and are completely oblivious to the hypocrisy.

zitorocks

Aug 24, 2017
Why do people believe they have a right to say what they want on any forum? Free speech applies to the government not forums on the internet. If you come into my house and say things that I don't like, I have every right to boot your arse out of my house. Let's understand what free speech means and what it does not mean....you'll save yourself alot of headaches OP.

Reactions: dblwall and Pudly76

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020

Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!! Mommy, the big bad liberals are beating me up again!!! WAH! HELP ME MOMMY!!!

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
Why do people believe they have a right to say what they want on any forum? Free speech applies to the government not forums on the internet. If you come into my house and say things that I don't like, I have every right to boot your arse out of my house. Let's understand what free speech means and what it does not mean....you'll save yourself alot of headaches OP.
You have a point until the federal government gets involved in censorship and spewing misinformation on multiple platforms. Then, it is no longer a "private" forum or platform; it is government sponsored.

zitorocks

Aug 24, 2017
You have a point until the federal government gets involved in censorship and spewing misinformation on multiple platforms. Then, it is no longer a "private" forum or platform; it is government sponsored.
Agree. But that's not the case in the OP's point. It's a chat room. If you don't like them banning you, just go to a chat room where there are more like minded folks or one that appreciates good debate on all sides of issues.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Agree. But that's not the case in the OP's point. It's a chat room. If you don't like them banning you, just go to a chat room where there are more like minded folks or one that appreciates good debate on all sides of issues.

Twitter is primarily free speech now, much to the chagrin of the wokesters who used to control it.

Reactions: SGVFlip

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
So is it censorship when they send you to reeducation classes for expressing your political views?

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
I visit several sites where politics are not tolerated at all. The issue is if you let it happen it ends up in a trash board like the Huddle board.