I Voted Sticker.

Shirley Knott

Redshirt
May 26, 2017
12,831
1
0
I earned a I Voted Sticker today. Brought it home and put it into an envelope then hid that envelope among my paperwork.
I hope this stamp doesn't end up being the last one ever but It may be the last Vote by the American public should Harris win the election.
I can see Harris allowing her puppet master taking over this country and end any freedom we now have. Hopefully each of you gets out and votes for Trump and eliminates any possibility of this happening...
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football With struggles on defense, West Virginia offense must avoid pressing
  2. 02 WV Sports Football By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona