I would

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Definitely climb up on Sarah Huckabee Sanders.....yep i like a heavy wall

Agreed. Give me my meat cut a little thicker! I don't want to reach for a bag o' bones, I prefer a little luxury padding seated under my ***!
 

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Bigger gals are fine, but she's ugly as hell. Hard pass.

She's better looking than Elizabeth Warren, or Nancy Pelosi, or Hillary! Gag me. I wouldnt touch any of that even wearing Haz mat covering.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-1
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
  4. 04 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets