Iowa has the inside /outside scoring that makes them a bad matchup for Rutgers on the road.Garza is going to be player of the year in league, based on Garza's play and experience and Myles relatively lack of success against quality big men thus far I do not like this matchup between the 2
I pegged this as a loss a few weeks back. That’s why tonight and Sunday are so key.Garza is going to be player of the year in league, based on Garza's play and experience and Myles relatively lack of success against quality big men thus far I do not like this matchup between the 2
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod