IC Member since??

Jul 31, 2025
328
610
93
It’s visible on PC/Mac by clicking the carrot under a users name. It is not visible on the app/mobile. If you rotate your phone on mobile (not app), you can get the carrot option.

if I were IC, I would get rid of the carrot and make the stats permanently displayed and also have them displayed on mobile which can be achieved via their IT team.
 

UltimateHeel

Junior
Jul 30, 2025
179
321
63
Not sure what the carrot is but I did drill down under user name and it shows my new on3 date.

But many of us have been around since the inception of IC, 25 years or so and it was cool to see how long a poster has been around and contributing to IC. Would be good if @BenSherman could bring over that data instead.
 
Jul 31, 2025
328
610
93
Not sure what the carrot is but I did drill down under user name and it shows my new on3 date.

But many of us have been around since the inception of IC, 25 years or so and it was cool to see how long a poster has been around and contributing to IC. Would be good if @BenSherman could bring over that data instead.
Shannon Terry spoke about importing user data in early July and then never mentioned it again. I don’t know for sure but I’m guessing they realized it was much more complex than they’d originally thought.

IC could assign a mod to manually add user join dates here but that would be a time consuming and tedious job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UltimateHeel

Kizlow13UNC

Senior
Jul 3, 2025
423
830
93
I just looked on my old IC profile and I am almost at my 24-year anniversary of being a member - joined on 8/15/2001. Crazy to lose all that history.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UltimateHeel
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Senate Passes Protect College Sports Act; What It Means for UNC
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Top Sophomore Grant Duggins Visits Carolina Basketball
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting 'They're All Straight Shooters' -- Michael Malone, UNC Staff Show Tar Heel Fit to Asa Montgomery During Official Visit
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Bill Belichick Backs Billy Edwards Jr. Amid UNC’s Passing Game Struggles
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Monday Staff Insider: Giving UNC the Best Chance for Success