This is just idiocy. You think they are going to score ten times and then settle for a field goal? I'm thinking more 77-0
I'm not sure you and I have the same sense of humorHe was closer than a lot of other predictions...
I'm not sure you and I have the same sense of humor
How would you rank the west area Catholic teams?
- Naz
- Montini
- ICP
- Benet
- Fenwick
- Guerin
- WSF
- St Joes
- ACC
- St Eds
- CTK
No Marmion Cadet? Put them above Fenwick, below Benet.
Move Guerin below ACC.
No room for Christian schools AC and Wheaton Academy?
I'd throw AC mid-tier, pure guess. Wheaton ... couldn't tell you what color unis or nickname.
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
Edgy Tim Football
RB Banire checked out Illinois
Edgy Tim Football
OL Thompson has visits planned