If Hunter has some NIL money he needs to pay some left handed pitchers to throw to him all summer.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
He has absolutely no chance to hit a lefty.

I truly thought I was moving to 4th this year. Of course he might of hurt his draft status to where he is back for another year.

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
Honestly, if we don't make an assistant coaching change, he may need to transfer to a school with a different hitting coach and try to bring his draft stick back up. Not sure how much he’s really hurt it though. 15 HRs & they won’t really care about the low average.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I think he owes Perd several hundred thousand dollars in wagers*
I opened a joint checking account with myself and also TERD TAPLEY (used a dummy SSN# for him), just so he could make the check out to whoever he wanted****

And actually, he currently owes me nothing, because his bets had more fine print than the old Columbia House Record Club agreement.

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
What’s does 15 homers with a metal bat equate to compared with a wood bat, for the same number of games played?

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
What’s does 15 homers with a metal bat equate to compared with a wood bat, for the same number of games played?
For Hines? Honestly, probably still would be 15 HR’s. He tends to either get all of it, or get none of it. Not much in between.

Trouble is….15 HR’s in a college baseball season isn’t really that special anymore. And he doesn’t do much else to write home about.