if i could be like "DEREK"

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekdunn01

Aug 30, 2006
hey kids, yea i probably beat up your friend, screwed your girl, laughed at you... no telling. this is a football forum but that is probably something you know nothing about. if i werent me, i'd probably not like me either.. why dont you post your real names... probably dont have the nuts huh??? insecurity sucks... i wouldnt post my name either if all i did was play on a forum...

msu202020

May 1, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________i wouldnt post my name either if all i did was play on a forum... _________________________________________________

No, it's obvious that you enjoy playing on myspace and with Ninja Turtles also. You put yourself out there for everyone to see, and this board gave you an opinion on it. No please, tell us, what is your infatuation with Ninja Turtles. By the way:

Definitions of infatuation on the Web:

foolish and usually extravagant passion or love or admiration
puppy love: temporary love of an adolescent
an object of extravagant short-lived passion
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Limerence is a state of mind sometimes referred to as "being in love" (as distinct from "loving" someone) and sometimes called infatuation. However, the term "infatuation" carries connotations of immaturity that "limerence" separates from the emotion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infatuation

cf. mada, moha (s. mla), avijj.
www.urbandharma.org/udharma2/dictionary/bd12.html

StateFanAtOleMiss

Aug 30, 2006

derekdunn01

Aug 30, 2006
hahahaha!! lol. this is great! yal arent doin anything but making me like myself more! you guys would **** your pants if i walked up to u and told you to say it to my face! post a pic of yourself.. thats what would really be funny

Aug 20, 2006
You gotta love the "post a pic of yourself so i can see if i can beat your ***" smack... Classic!

What a douche bag.

Cowpower

Mar 1, 2005
I've never laughed so hard at **** on this board. This is one for the ages.

Oh, by the way, Derek the Douche, here I am:

and I'm fittin' to kick your ***, white boy.

statedogg

Aug 30, 2006
Yeah I really want to know WTF is up with the TEENAGE mutant ninja turtles.
That's just wierd bro. I know plenty of roid'd up dumbasses, but not many people with ninja turtles fetishes.

AceLeroy

Aug 30, 2006
This is the funniest thing I have ever seen on the net.

This guy ought to just quit right now , it is over for him and he will NEVER recover from this for the rest of his life.

I don't ever remember anyone making a bigger jerkoff out of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.