If the receivers can emerge this could be a potent offense.

marshall23

Oct 7, 2021
I appreciate your optimism. Unfortunately, you’ll be drowned out by the Debbie Downers.
It's a cinch WRs will be better than characterized here. Worst case is a steady diet of 12 to accentuate the bevy of talented TE. But it's not like the BWICAC to forego an opportunity for pessimism and finger pointing.

marshall23

Oct 7, 2021
I think Fleming, Wallace, Saunders and Evans are all talented but none of them have shown themselves to be as good as we need them to be this year. I'm an optimist. The talent is there. They just need to put in the work and take the next step. Here's to hoping it happens.
Surprised such a reasonable thought wasn't censored here. LOL

Reactions: LionsAndBears
Dec 15, 2023
I see potential here as well with this group and hoping that new schemes give them more space to work. To be clear, there is no AA or even 1st team B1G in this group right now. But I do expect growth and more consistency. If Allar can take a step or 2 forward and with a heavy dose of very strong TEs and RBs in the pass game, I think it can be productive. I still worry about the ability to stretch the field. I hope we find someone able to do that and open up the underneath routes even more.

Anon1648262989

Mar 25, 2022
I have faith the defense can be solid. Usually is. I'm going with ten wins. Possible 11.

Shalom
I think the D will be way better than some may think the talent is there. Would we like to have more depth and star power up front sure but not absolutely necessary if we can stay healthy.

On O we could be deadly on the short to intermediate passing game assuming we can find the open spaces and get some YAK. They do have to develop at least one deep threat, not that the player would be able to blow the top completely off the D but a guy who can get a step and catch the ball. I think our lack of accuracy on deep throws is more of a problem than anything else.

Blair10

Nov 14, 2021
Whenever some people describe Penn State’s current WR room, they usually rely heavily on words like: hope, faith, and if.

Not exactly an encouraging sign. The WR expectations are extremely low for a reason. The career production level of the WR room is awful. That’s why the staff is aggressively looking at the portal as a life line.

Reactions: LionJim

leinbacker

Oct 13, 2021
Still need the QB that can hit a deep throw from time to time, and to stop throwing when both feet are off the ground.

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
A great line can make everyone else look good.
santana lopez glee GIF

Oh wait, you meant something else.....

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
To make our wide receivers potent, Franklin is going to give them Nugenix. And she’ll like it, too.

Latest posts