If yall liked "Derek" Wait till you see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonedaddy401

Aug 3, 2012

Thats ya boy Henig with D Dunn. Guess whos got the "Grill".

The pic may not come up. If you have facebook and can load pictures better that my *** please get this so everyone can see it. Its way to good to be passed on.

Here is the link

http://msstate.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30871359&id=26504904

Cowpower

Mar 1, 2005
Our boy Derek just made his Facebook profile private, that's why I can't see the pic. Little boy ran away.

Aug 20, 2006
Conclusion:

All talk douche bag that got his little feelings hurt and dont want us shreading his facebook.

puss.

Aug 20, 2006
It doesnt take a big man to challenge someone you know youll never meet.

This guy is a douche bag and Id beat him like he stole something if we met up. At 6'5" 300lbs, I aint scared of many. The fact of the matter is the jackass has dropped empty threats.

bonedaddy401

Aug 3, 2012
To tell you the truth i like derek but he just went to far with all this. I haven't seen him in a min or two but i don't remember him being so arrogantly ignorant. Derek man, please don't bring this on yourself.

Cowpower

Mar 1, 2005
I wouldn't be admitting you KNOW him, much less like him. That "member" title might get changed to "Derek's Man Toy".

derekdunn01

Aug 30, 2006
who is this? i havent brought **** on my self... i had two people call me and tell me people were talkin **** about me on the ******* internet. so yea, i made an account and got on and defended myself.. no im not that arrogant but if people have nothing better to do than talk about you on the damn computer, that says alot. if you have ever met me, you know what im like... if you havent, then yea, you dont like me. i dont care

CdawgNHouston

Sep 17, 2003
were real. When I got a load of you I couldn't believe it. So I'm sorry. I won't make fun of your "type" again. Apparently they do exist.

P.S. tell leighann "wazzup!?!?!"

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________if you have ever met me, you know what im like... if you havent, then yea, you dont like me. i dont care _________________________________________________

Son, whether we like you or not has nothing to do with the fact most of us think you come across as a complete buffoon.

I'm sure you're a likeable buffoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.