If you are smart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPrepsRod

Senior
Jul 5, 2008
58,360
580
0
You will make posts about fall sports and fall sports only.

I'm handing out these...



...with zero hesitation.

I'd also advise not asking ANY questions about the bannings (who, what, when, why, etc...). I'll ban you for that too.

I've got the bloodlust right now.

Good luck to all of you.



 
Status
Not open for further replies.
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)