I'll start

Dod Rangerfield

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
7,679
1,806
113
Just ran it down their throat, so now our genius (a$sh0le) OC wants to come out & chunk it deep. FREAKIN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: AngryCock2

Viennacock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,049
2,817
113
Not a Rattler hater but at some they need to give Doty some meaningful snaps. I think he could have scampered for a few first downs when Rattler chucked it out of bounds.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sparklecity

eds11

Joined Aug 4, 2005
Aug 4, 2005
75
73
18
I thought Rattler was supposed to be a running threat,it looked like he could have run for the 1st down
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,845
113
Not a Rattler hater but at some they need to give Doty some meaningful snaps. I think he could have scampered for a few first downs when Rattler chucked it out of bounds.
I've been pretty pro-Rattler, but I dunno...he just doesn't have it. Granted, he's not getting any help from the play calling, so I don't know if Doty would fare much better. I guess I just don't know haha.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bayrooster
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Fears Chomped: South Carolina holds halftime lead to upset No. 16 Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina finds third quarter answers in upset win over No. 16 Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football 'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything LaNorris Sellers said after the Florida game