Illini -9.5

Baz = Heisman

Junior
Aug 15, 2025
611
359
63
I’d be shocked if we don’t lose by 20+. They’re normally a bad matchup for us this year and with the lack of cohesion we’ve shown (to say the least)… woof.
 

rogerkim

Sophomore
Jan 22, 2020
985
146
43
Probably lots of orange and who knows if the students will show. Probably too cold for them
There was a lot of orange - it was disappointing to see how many of my fellow STHs had sold their seats for this game. The I-L-L I-N-I chant was annoying as heck - just glad it only happened a couple of times during the game.

The students should not be denigrated, however. They filled their designated seating sections and were loud and high-energy, especially as we started to cut into the lead. The back-to-back three-pointers by their big man were killers.
 

Catmandoo78

Junior
Nov 12, 2025
396
224
43
Illinois just lost Boswell for a month. I think without him, we beat them last week. He will still be out when we play them next so hopefully we have a good shot to notch a road win against them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: macarthur31
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern learns lessons in loss at Indiana
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern mounts a furious rally but can't overtake No. 5 Indiana in 29-23 loss
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Northwestern vs. No. 5 Indiana
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: No. 5 Indiana