I'm ready for Hurley or Amaker

ryebread

Redshirt
Sep 21, 2001
51
44
18
Players, you need players.

SHU who is not that good have 7 players better than RU's best
 

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I do not want Danny Hurley. He is a maniac on the bench. He might very well be more out of control than Mike Rice was. He will really embarrass RU if he becomes our coach. I don't think we can go down that road again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmy24

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
I would even consider the Monmouth head coach after wins over Notre Dame,UCLA and USC.
 

NYShoreGuy

All-Conference
Jan 7, 2006
2,559
1,171
113
I would even consider the Monmouth head coach after wins over Notre Dame,UCLA and USC.
bingo king rice could be a great fit at rutgers; monmouth comes to rac soon too; i dont think danny hurley would come to rutgers or shu imho, tommy another run at a state school? only if his wife can get a prestigious academic gig
 
Jan 30, 2007
903
234
0
You might be embarrassed by Hurley's antics??? Would that be worse than the embarrassment being put on the court by the current coach?
 

soundcrib

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2002
6,755
3,917
113
Can King Rice change our bad luck with rice
bingo king rice could be a great fit at rutgers; monmouth comes to rac soon too; i dont think danny hurley would come to rutgers or shu imho, tommy another run at a state school? only if his wife can get a prestigious academic gig
Ray
Condoleeza
Mike
King

I'd take him too. Stop the downward Rice trend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drewbagel423
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  5. 05 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena