In Game Adjustments...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I want to give a lot of credit to the players and coaches for this past weekend. It was interesting that we could throw a good opening salvo in the 2 games and then the opponent would wake up. I think that is a point where teams in the past may have lost control of the game. However, I was very impressed with how our guys weathered the storm and recognized what was happening.

I'm sure this is ground that has already been covered, but I know a lot of fans think letting teams get back into it is a cause of alarm. I suppose I found more cause to be confident that we adjusted to the opponents' adjustments. Great mental toughness and awareness by a young team.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6