In Hobbs We Trust

SirScarlet

Heisman
Jun 27, 2001
27,731
45,357
113
Yeah, I know it's been said a lot but it can't be said enough.

I am not saying Hurley is my #1 choice. I am not saying he isnt. To be perfectly honest, I don't feel I have enough knowledge or data to make an argument for him vs. Lonergan vs. someone else (eg. Sendek ), too passionately.

What I do know is that if these guys are our top 2 options, we have already won. They would both be fantastic hires IMO, and I fully trust Hobbs to make the right choice...in terms of fit, temperament, recruiting and ties to area, coaching staff, etc. The man gets it.

And btw...I may have this wrong...but wasn't Hobbs involved in passing on Mike Rice and selecting Willard? Seems to me he (Hobbs) showed the right judgment then. So those folks getting their panties In a bunch over Hurley and his 'behavior', I will say it again:

"In Hobbs We Trust"
 
  • Like
Reactions: needmorecowbell

needmorecowbell

Heisman
Oct 28, 2007
9,682
10,834
78
In Hobbs we trust! This is by far the hardest coach to hire at RU. He has to pick the right coach that can rebuild the program and then needs to help him physically rebuild the program. There is a lot to do!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SirScarlet
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released