In my lifetine

BetaLiberalCock1

Oct 22, 2022
Ya'll ain't no match for the Gamecocks.

Even retired: Spurrier still owns you. :) But hey, look at the bright side, you guys were illegitimately #1 for 1 week.

BTW, I predicted this on Nov, 12th > Calling it now: We beat UcheaT next week. Read why.....

I even said Hooker wouldn't make it through the whole game. Ya'll will never learn.

Reactions: TennesseeGamecock

Spurman54

Joined Apr 19, 2003
Jan 20, 2022
Ya'll ain't no match for the Gamecocks.

Even retired: Spurrier still owns you. :) But hey, look at the bright side, you guys were illegitimately #1 for 1 week.

BTW, I predicted this on Nov, 12th > Calling it now: We beat UcheaT next week. Read why.....

I even said Hooker wouldn't make it through the whole game. Ya'll will never learn.
Just like your baseball team. You had the best team in America and then you go and show people how you do not respect the game or your opponent. Jeffrey Gilbert was the ring leader. Then you go out and lost to Notre Dame. Then this year in football you run the score up on Missouri. Well Karma can humble anyone in any sport. UT got humbled in baseball and then Karma came back with a furry on Saturday night at Williams Brice Stadium in Columbia where South Carolina put the worst beating in the history of the SEC 63-38. There should have been a mercy rule in this game because if it had gone on any longer South Carolina would have dropped 80 on you. You should be thankful on this Thanksgiving weekend that the game ended when it did. This game will go down in the laurels of South Carolina football and it will provide an instant classic on the SEC network. Some of your fans need a lesson in respect for your opponent and you need to win with class something that Tennessee has never had and then that Karma has to come in and remind you that you do not disrespect your opponent and not show class. Like a UT fan told me after the game strange things happen in Williams Brice Stadium at night time.

BetaLiberalCock1

Oct 22, 2022
Just like your baseball team. You had the best team in America and then you go and show people how you do not respect the game or your opponent. Jeffrey Gilbert was the ring leader. Then you go out and lost to Notre Dame. Then this year in football you run the score up on Missouri. Well Karma can humble anyone in any sport. UT got humbled in baseball and then Karma came back with a furry on Saturday night at Williams Brice Stadium in Columbia where South Carolina put the worst beating in the history of the SEC 63-38. There should have been a mercy rule in this game because if it had gone on any longer South Carolina would have dropped 80 on you. You should be thankful on this Thanksgiving weekend that the game ended when it did. This game will go down in the laurels of South Carolina football and it will provide an instant classic on the SEC network. Some of your fans need a lesson in respect for your opponent and you need to win with class something that Tennessee has never had and then that Karma has to come in and remind you that you do not disrespect your opponent and not show class. Like a UT fan told me after the game strange things happen in Williams Brice Stadium at night time.
Dude, IDWTF you're talking about. *I AM A GAMECOCK FAN* - go away.