In-state offer #3

NeverTellMeTheOdds

All-American
Nov 3, 2007
4,636
8,097
113
What does everyone think?

I liked his tape. Tracked deep passes well, high pointed the ball. His competition isn't great, but I thought he looked like a d1 athlete.
 

BornNBredRed

Sophomore
Jun 24, 2001
9,965
196
0
What does everyone think?

I liked his tape. Tracked deep passes well, high pointed the ball. His competition isn't great, but I thought he looked like a d1 athlete.

Do we know if he is being recruited as a TE or DE? He looks impressive at both. He looks really natural and explosive at DE.
 

ssmith84

Freshman
Aug 8, 2011
113,715
50
0
Do we know if he is being recruited as a TE or DE? He looks impressive at both. He looks really natural and explosive at DE.

He prefers DE. The staff likes him at both. He has that jumbo athlete build that you can't have too many of.
 

Tyante

Freshman
Sep 10, 2007
640
82
28
I'd like to see him brought in as a DE. I think his wrestling background would benefit him in that position.
 

BHeinDaHuskers

All-American
Oct 12, 2004
27,355
8,807
113
He will be a Husker. He is a smart kid. He wants to major in engineering and has the brains to do it. Iowa state could be the toughest challenge as they have a great engineering program as well. He is a great wrestler but wants to play football. He has a great family and is a solid kid. Happy for him & his family.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State