Did not know Shane Heirman was their coachWatching this football game I figured I might as well start some basketball talk early.
He must sleep with a pea under the mattress.Time for the troller to disappear.
That guy is hard to look at!The red headed Irishman needs to find a razor.
Should have said cave man.That guy is hard to look at!
Barnes is a player, threes, free throws, rebounds, blocks, he’s doing it all.Barnes is developing a nice three. A nice surprise.
They are fighting and clawing.We have some really good talent in the backcourt, it is fun to watch even while they all figure things out.
The frontcourt terrifies me, but I love how much more effort is being put in as a team vs last season.
Can't figure out why he hasn't used Hall either.I like his substitute pattern maybe a little more Archie.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss