Information

MSU158

All-Conference
Nov 20, 2014
1,426
3,848
113
You can't annoy me more unless you've annoyed before.

Hasn't happened. ;)
College Accuse GIF
 

TheREALSpooner

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2022
1,247
4,253
113
Here’s something that’s not an April Fool’s Day joke:

Angelo flew out of CID yesterday. I saw him there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: el dub
Jun 5, 2012
46
217
33
A lot of fans including myself come here every day looking for information. I am a diehard, never miss a dual type guy, so is my brother.
I rarely post because you never know the type of response you will get from the “cesspool”.
What I am saying is, it’s so very disappointing to open a thread that looks interesting, having several good comments here and there, and within short order is degenerates into arguments, who is more connected, who is wrong or right, etc.
Sure would be nice to have an Iowa wrestling board where fans can come and get information. Listen to rumors, gossip, etc. and not have to listen to the same few people argue back and forth.
I hope this site can somehow get back to the way this board used to be. Right now it is run by a handful of people that are only interested in showing who is the biggest know it all.
So wait a minute, I’m gone for a year and now we have “threads degenerating into arguments?” What’s the world coming to?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Anon1746362370
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Following the future
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
  4. 04 High School Football Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers