have we any news on Farmer and Carlos? man I hope the boys can be back in time for next week GOBIGRED!!!!
Accordingly this Big Ten report; Farmer was wearing a boot, and walking to the bus.No info, but I doubt we see Farmer for a while. The injury was serious enough to require a cart
That is good newsAccordingly this Big Ten report; Farmer was wearing a boot, and walking to the bus.
Good news for an appearance later in the season I suspect.That is good news
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC