Interaction with the Crazies...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I don't know if anyone else has noticed it, but it seems like this team interacts with the Crazies more than any teams in recent years. Personally, I enjoy seeing it because it shows me that they love playing here and love the fans. I think its great they show that appreciate for the crowd like they did on Wednesday. I was just curious if anyone else noticed that.
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
I've noticed it as well. Seems like during a majority if not all of out games at Cameron this season there have been multiple times throughout games where players were throwing their hands up in the air getting the fans involved and also I've seen the team walk along the front row in at least a couple or so games that I can remember high fiving the fans.
 

JCColsCane

Senior
Dec 1, 2014
1,267
433
0
I think that is really fantastic! It gives the Crazies a little more sense that they are the "6th Man" and a big part of the team! The players know how much the crowd can affect the opponent, and they also feed off the enthusiasm too!
To me, that is what makes College BB so great, and especially Duke!!



JC-OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition