If Lemonis averages .666 in the SEC for a long career here, I’ll be a little pleased.Undefeated in midweek games and 20+ SEC wins. I saw earlier where Lemonis was the only coach we have ever had to have that many SEC wins twice.
Time to rename the stadium for him instead of that scrub Polk*
Lemonis Lofts has a nice ring to it.Undefeated in midweek games and 20+ SEC wins. I saw earlier where Lemonis was the only coach we have ever had to have that many SEC wins twice.
Time to rename the stadium for him instead of that scrub Polk*
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense