I realize its a small sample size, but notable nonetheless:
OFC
OFC
I love watching him play. There are so many teams where he could have played 30 minutes a game but I am glad he plays at Duke. He will certainly leave with an excellent education pursuing his Masters degree in Management
Wasn’t that during his sophomore season?Does anyone remember the time when Javin came within one shot of breaking the ACC record for most consecutive field goals made? Seems like a lifetime ago. I’m all for giving Justin more opportunities even if it’s at the expense of Javin.
Wasn’t that during his sophomore season?
Yea he shot those two air balls but he blocked three scoring opportunities for them. I’ll take that. Every time he gets in the game he blocks a shotJrob obviously bring a few things like shot blocking we are missing but those airball threes goto show you he has never been in these positions and was nervous as hell. This is wishful thinking but that's it
Oh ok, I couldn’t remember if it was his sophomore season or last season.It was last year.
He would probably be UNC's 2nd or 3rd best player this season if were being honest.Seems a bit late now, sat the bench for 4 years. If he was any good, should have been playing all along.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released