Iowa / Isu

Gopher4Life

Junior
Jun 30, 2025
131
294
63
Yes, I'm here to troll the wrestling board because you guys are so thin-skinned. 😉

You are quite literally worse than the liberal posters on HROT and that is very hard to do.

(Not affiliated with any political party btw.....I'm an equal opportunity trolling. :cool:)
I’ve had multiple accounts banned for trolling. It’s a blast. Iowa wrestling has the softest fan base of any sport
 
Feb 25, 2008
32,403
31,425
113
I’ve had multiple accounts banned for trolling. It’s a blast. Iowa wrestling has the softest fan base of any sport
Eh, soft isn't the right word, but I understand why a rival fan would choose that word. In fact, I think calling others soft must still be a Minnesota thing because you're not the first Gopher fan I've heard in recent times that still uses that term.

*pushes up glasses*

/csb
 
Jun 26, 2025
239
536
93
On the radio they said it goes pins then tech falls. Not sure if that is correct
Its Pins then total Match Points. Iowa State wins unless Endene majors
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scam likely
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 LHP/OF Henry Heller announces top five, talks Iowa visit
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa football players presser news and notes