So PSU could wax them again in Indy? Yes, please.With how weak the west is, crazy to think they could go 11-1. Doubtful, but possible
Yeah, I’d love Iowa going into Indianapolis knowing that once again they are going to be beat down on national television.So PSU could wax them again in Indy? Yes, please.
IIRC the East was 18-3 going into yesterday and the West was 11-10.With how weak the west is, crazy to think they could go 11-1. Doubtful, but possible
I think rutgers beats Wisconsin this weekIIRC the East was 18-3 going into yesterday and the West was 11-10.
My guess is Wisconsin wins the west again, especially with Iowa's TE out for the season.
Not out of the realm of possibilities. Rutgres appears to not suck this year.I think rutgers beats Wisconsin this week
Rutgres appears to not suck this year.
Oops , week afterRutgers playing Wagner
Rutgers playing Wagner
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying