Iowa suspensions

BVSt.Paul

All-Conference
Jul 19, 2001
618
1,245
93
I feel reassured the Penn State stopped Iowa from having “a truly incredible season.”
I suppose a 57.5 point differential at nationals is truly incredible.
 

watoos

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2021
654
1,269
93
Cassiopi and Brands are done with folkstyle wrestling, they are seniors.

I saw on the other board that the top dual now is going to be the Penn State wrestle-offs.

Iowa doesn't return many points now, mainly Real Woods, will have to struggle to stay in the top 10.

Another question asked on the other board, will Iowa still pay their tuition?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: smealpsu05

Karl_Havok

Heisman
Jul 8, 2021
5,500
10,918
113
To be honest I was looking forward to a CStar vs Brands matchup this year along with Kerk vs Cass.
 

Roar More

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
871
2,371
93
It's been four days now. You would think BTN would at least mention it in passing.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?