Iowa tickets

joncat

Redshirt
Sep 8, 2004
74
5
5
Not to jump past our upcoming victory tomorrow night against Ohio State ;), but I have my three tickets in section 131 available for the Homecoming game against Iowa. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
 

wanderer85

Redshirt
Jul 3, 2001
8
0
0
Not to jump past our upcoming victory tomorrow night against Ohio State ;), but I have my three tickets in section 131 available for the Homecoming game against Iowa. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
$?
 

joncat

Redshirt
Sep 8, 2004
74
5
5

Akeehn, I will touch base with you, but, while I am a long time reader, I don’t post very often and I am not sure how to do a direct message through the site.
 

FloridAlum

Senior
May 29, 2001
16,227
588
0
Akeehn, I will touch base with you, but, while I am a long time reader, I don’t post very often and I am not sure how to do a direct message through the site.


Anyone can respond to a message, but only paid members can initiate a conversation. That might be why you are having a problem.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'