ScaryI don’t know what it’s gonna look like next year without Stirtz
Portal PG plus Combes who has been much better than I expected.I don’t know what it’s gonna look like next year without Stirtz
When did this happen?Banks is hurt per Josh Sash
Pretty scary to think aboutI don’t know what it’s gonna look like next year without Stirtz
No, don't guard Stirtz. Let him shoot.You might want to guard Stirtz!
HE NOW HAS 26
57-44, IOWA
10:41 to go
MEDIA TIME OUT
so.........he missed a 3?Stirtz so far:
4-5 (80%) from 3
6-6 (100%) from inside the arc
2-2 (100%) FTs
Don’t go there!!!I don’t know what it’s gonna look like next year without Stirtz
FTs every trip for Oregon now....
Road BS
I can deal with that. Our guys are getting the barrel job and they're swallowing the whistles.Announcers begging for Oregon to get back into it.
Wide Right!What a bad shot by Oregon. Keep chucking those.
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: #6 Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown named to Davey O'Brien Award Great 8
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
Hawkeye Report Football
The Chuck Long Podcast