Lovely to see Kael hitting.
That ball is popping on offense
Don't get too excited.I am stunned!!!!
14 minutes leftI am stunned!!!!
That was ******* elite!COMBS YOU ARE THE MAN FOR THAT HUSTLE PLAY!
COMBS YOU ARE THE MAN FOR THAT HUSTLE PLAY!
Iowa defense has been all over those entry drives and passes.Shocked at Purdues play. Can’t believe they aren’t exploiting Iowa inside. Great D gameplan
Yeah, likely not winning, but it was fun for awhileSo many missed opportunities.
I think that's what is called a "hustle TO".That’s a helluva TO by Ben. I love that
That’s a helluva TO by Ben. I love that
Hawkeye Report Football
Tuesdays with Torbee
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: #6 Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown named to Davey O'Brien Award Great 8
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma