I have a terrible feeling a tie game is coming.
I really don’t give a rat’sa@@ about how many injuries they have….too bad!!
Yeah, we were spoiled…should have gone for it!Punting at the 50 and they start close to the 20...I miss Tory
Me too. If USC scores (even a FG) on this possession, I feel the Hawks will lose. Man I hope not.I am getting that familiar feeling once again.
it took a top notch qb portal transfer ny iowa to make up for that punterPunting at the 50 and they start close to the 20...I miss Tory
No one loses in an SEC matchup. A loss to an SEC team is not really a loss and the winner beat an SEC team.
like what can you even do there?#6 is killing us. QB doesn't even have to be accurate, just close.
On3 Football
Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
ESPN personalities thrilled to be at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
Iowa Women's Basketball lands four-star center Khalia Hartwell
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Iowa Hawkeyes Football Recruiting: Weekend Preview
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites