Ohio State can score points in bunches though. That game is far from over.Takes a two-touchdown lead into halftime against the Ohio State University
The Ha_keyes are looking stout. I’d rather enjoy seeing OSU and Ped State both lose today.Takes a two-touchdown lead into halftime against the Ohio State University
you do understand that that is not good for NU, right?The Ha_keyes are looking stout. I’d rather enjoy seeing OSU and Ped State both lose today.
No, I don’t follow how those two losing are bad for NU.you do understand that that is not good for NU, right?
It doesn't matter if NU can't beat a terrible Nebraska team anyway, does it?you do understand that that is not good for NU, right?
Makes it less likely a BigTen team makes the playoff and moves Iowa and MSU up to NU's level for bowl order and both of them now would have signature winsNo, I don’t follow how those two losing are bad for NU.
Plus any loss by Ped State is a victory for decency, which we’re sorely lacking in these trying times.
This team isn’t given me great feelings about playing a SEC team in a Florida bowl game. I attended the Outbowl fiasco two years ago and won’t do that again anytime soon. Foster Farms / Holiday bowl, please!Makes it less likely a BigTen team makes the playoff and moves Iowa and MSU up to NU's level for bowl order and both of them now would have signature wins
But aren't NU wins over Io_ and MSU now signature wins?Makes it less likely a BigTen team makes the playoff and moves Iowa and MSU up to NU's level for bowl order and both of them now would have signature wins
Just because then NU would be pushed down the bowl ladder because OSU and Pen St. would no longer be in the 4 team playoff. If you can't see that, I'm sorry.No, I don’t follow how those two losing are bad for NU.
Plus any loss by Ped State is a victory for decency, which we’re sorely lacking in these trying times.
For bowl positioning, it doesn't matter to us whether those teams go to the playoffs or to the "access bowls". (Fiesta, Peach, Orange, and Cotton this year.) The important thing is that they're out of the BIG contract bowl lineup.Just because then NU would be pushed down the bowl ladder because OSU and Pen St. would no longer be in the 4 team playoff. If you can't see that, I'm sorry.
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
On3 Football
Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis