I don’t like Iowa but kudos to them for starting a women’s program.
I saw the press release and they are saying 2023-24 will be there first season. I bet we have a women's head coach and team same year or before!
It will happen and probably next year. John really wants this and the money is there!
It would be nice to have a powerful program and there are at least three most likely Olympic champions that are still in high school and would go to the money. If you watched the women's world matches you can see the opportunity.
It will happen and probably next year. John really wants this and the money is there!
It would be nice to have a powerful program and there are at least three most likely Olympic champions that are still in high school and would go to the money. If you watched the women's world matches you can see the opportunity.
If we want a new facility soon, we will get a women’s teamI think we will have women's wrestling at OSU one day. I would be shocked if it is that soon though. I can't imagine we want to add a sport before figuring out where our revenue is going to be for the Athletic Department. This might be the worse time in OSU history to try and add a sport.
If we want a new facility soon, we will get a women’s team
Good point. Also makes me think there isn’t as much expendable cash as everyone would like. A million dollars is a lot but compared to what other programs and schools. Puts things into perspectiveI agree but I think spending a million dollars upgrading the wrestling locker room probably means we aren't close to a new facility.
Everyone is behind on title 9. It is just a matter of whether anyone wants to make a big deal about it and push for more cuts.OSU is behind on Title 9 and this is a fix.
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia