Me too on one of my sheets.Don't feel bad for Iowa... they got the benefit of a couple of calls, and I'm still not over that heartbreaking shot against RU.
I guess it also helps that I have UT going to the championship game.
Two additional wins wouldn't have gotten Rutgers a NCAA bid.Yeah breaks my heart watching Iowa in the NCAA’s. Two games that haunt me - Iowa miracle shot and PSU non-rebound. Otherwise, we would be there...
Can’t wait for next year
Correct. NIT yes.Two additional wins wouldn't have gotten Rutgers a NCAA bid.
Still have freaking nightmares of that dude hitting a banker from the corner... the BB gods smacked Iowa down!!
You think they bitched at the refs this year... wait until they're actually good!Iowa next year will be loaded as only Baer graduates. Tyler Cook will test NBA waters but I don't think he's ready. Also Fran McCaffrey's 2nd son, Pat, who is a 4 or 5 star will be a freshman and he is supposedly real damn good - much better than Connor. So they'll have Bohanon; Weiskamp;Cook (possibly); Moss; McCaffrey (freshman); Garza etc......a lot of talent returning....
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard