Nor did I when I saw it on the news, so I figured I'd let you guys help me out. (Guess not!)I don't know how to respond to this!
Dirt you are like an artist with his paint brush except you don't use a canvas, you bring your thoughts to life via a computer screen and they are awsome.
Thanks, Gottogo. THR piles on K so much, so I try to balance it out a little by having some fun with the Heels. Of course, PJ is the eternal gift to us Duke fans!
OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6