Pretty aggressive, thought we were teammates?It looks like I have the first thread and post.
I've been influenced by Spencer Lee!!Pretty aggressive, thought we were teammates?![]()
If it's like what happened with PSU people just stayed where they were for the most part.Is everyone moving over?
So maybe we won’t have all the PSU trolls here?If it's like what happened with PSU people just stayed where they were for the most part.
So no Chief, no Spooner, no Gobblin?If it's like what happened with PSU people just stayed where they were for the most part.
This is what I was thinking.So maybe we won’t have all the PSU trolls here?
Pretty aggressive, thought we were teammates?![]()
The champ is here, prepare to be humiliated and face mushed!I've been influenced by Spencer Lee!!
Chief is that you? I like it here alreadyHere and ready for the crew to have some great conversations over here on the new Hawkeye Report.
Hawkeye Report Football
Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes win over Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football News and Notes
Hawkeye Report Football
PHOTO GALLERY: Iowa Football vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye Report Podcast
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz talks win over Washington